Are you from Tennessee? ‘Cause you’re the only TEN I SEE!
I thought I say 10 quick things about my trip to Tennessee last week.
1. I was sent to Tennessee last week to do some training for my new job. BTW I am super excited to get back into the workforce part-time!
2. Since the company I am now working for wanted me to fly out of state for training… I did. I hadn’t been on a plane in a while and I was nervous. Luckily, the flight was good and I made it safe.
3. It was hard to leave my babies for 2 days but I did it, and they were just fine. I gave them lots of kisses and my hubby too!
4. The company I work for is very accommodating to breastfeeding mothers. They had a mother’s room for me to be able to pump while I was there and they let me break as much as I needed.
5. I have family in Tennessee and was able to meet up with some of them. So nice to meet up with family that you don’t get to see that often.
6. Nashville is a beautiful place and had lots of fun things to look at. My Great Uncle took me around the city and showed me some cool places.
6. My cousin Joe is a barber. He owns his own shop and is pretty awesome! I was able to visit it… pretty cool. I would of course recommend any guy looking to for that old school barber shop experience to stop by. Not many places do it like he does anymore.
7. Monell’s. Family style southern cooking. AMAZING! If you are in Nashville you need to go there! The restaurant is in an old house. So good.
8. The Cupcake Collection. We heard so many wonderful things about this cupcake shop so we had to go check it out. We got there close to the end of the day so they didn’t have as big of a selection as I would have liked. That being said… what I did have was awesome! It was a nice treat to bring home to the family. My husband liked the sweet potato one the best and I liked the strawberry. I got a red velvet and triple chocolate as well. They were all yummy.
9. I totally got an alcoholic drink while out of town. I’m a Mom and I’m nursing so this was a treat! Blueberry margarita… one drink and I didn’t even have to skip a pump!
10. Overall, my trip was pretty great. I’m excited about my new career and I was happy to get out of town for a couple of days. I truly missed my girls though. Nothing tops…