My baby is 6 months old!
Yesterday she became the big 6 months… time flies!
Weight 14 lbs 10 oz 25% for her age
Length 26 in. 75% for her age
OMG! For being a preemie she is catching up fast! I have a feeling she is going to be tall like her sister! (2yrs old 3T are getting small)
To think she was born 5 weeks early and was in the NICU for 9 days!
Craziness… It seems so long ago but just like yesterday. My little 5lb baby is getting so big and is the happiest baby I have ever met in my life!!
1. I have totally been in a non-gmo kick lately. I am slowly changing what we eat and doing lots of research. I figured I’d change Tinky’s snacks first and move from there. It’s been well received. GMOs freak me out… I know we won’t be able to be non-gmo all the time but I’m going try and make the best decisions for my family that I can.
2. I took the sippy cup away at night again… last week. It was gone and then we had Ayla and 6 months later… Here we are. I know it’s bad for her to have it as she falls asleep but after I had T2 I felt guilty. She has gotten away with a lot because of my guilt and it’s time to change that. Having a preemie was tough and a 2 year old doesn’t understand. It’s going pretty good.
3. We are hot and heavy on the potty training. It’s tough but we will get there. I’ll be posting all about it sometime soon.
4. I’m expecting a couple of subscription boxes… I’m super excited about them. I will be receiving a Bluum box and a KlutchBox. Bluum box is for children with a special gift for Mom and KlutchBox sends items for a healthy and active lifestyle. I got great deals on both of them which makes it even more thrilling! I’ll post about them when they come! If you want to try a Bluum box here is my referral link: http://bluum.me/19eS5ml
For KlutchBox: http://bit.ly/16ditg4
5. Shaun and I were reminiscing about our wedding day over this past weekend. We talked about memorable moments, what we don’t really remember and what we remember because of the pictures we have. It was a nice time remembering and talking about our special day. Sometimes you get so caught up in life you forget the important stuff.
1. My two year old is on a roll this week… She fell and split her chin on Sunday, wrote on our TV with crayon, I found her sitting on top of play kitchen, she poured her milk into the gas tank of her car and got into my makeup for like the 20th time. Crazy stuff! Is this normal 2 year old behavior? I have nothing to compare it to and so I’m going to keep telling myself it is! She keeps me on my toes! Luckily, she is my favorite crazy two year old ever!
2. T2 is getting so big… as our last baby I just want it to slow down. I know they won’t be my babies forever but, throw me a bone! She is such a happy baby and a joy to be around. I have the most amazing and beautiful daughters… God has truly blessed me.
3. I’m done pickling for the season 24 jars of pickles…
5. Soccer season is starting soon… It’s a love/hate relationship with me. My hubby refs high school and college and is gone a lot during the season… on the up side extra money to go shopping and he does look sexy in those short referee shorts!
1. I had a great time this past weekend meeting up the ladies to Celebrate Jenny’s birthday! It’s nice get out with friends and not have your kids hanging all over you. We all need some adult time every once in a while and it was wonderful.
2. I started a part-time job and I am loving it. I haven’t worked since right before I had Ayla. It’s been nice to actually shower and wear nice clothes again. It’s easy to get into a habit of being just a Mom. Somedays I am just to busy to worry about myself and having a job makes me take time to look and smell good! When you look good you feel good!
3. I’m going out of town for a couple of days for training… in Nashville. I’m excited and nervous. Excited to train, get out of town and to sleep by myself! Nervous to leave my girls. I will miss them so much!
Let’s normalize breastfeeding!