… and my ladies are sound asleep.
It’s with the girls because somehow the hubsters got out of all the weekend photos but we do love him lots!
Pizza pasta is my super easy go-to meal
1 12 oz box of penne pasta (I use Ronzoni garden pasta*)
1 jar of your favorite spaghetti sauce (I’m super picky and the Aldi brand doesn’t have onions… they use onion powder)
1 3.5 oz package of pepperoni
2 cups of Mozzarella cheese
Preheat oven to 350º
Cook pasta and drain water
9×13 casserole dish or pan of your choosing
Spread a little bit of the spaghetti sauce on the bottom of a casserole dish. Layer in order half the pasta, pepperoni, spaghetti sauce and cheese. Layer the remaining half of all the ingredients.
Place in oven and cook until golden brown about 15 to 20 minutes.
*The Ronzoni pasta has a half of serving of vegetables per 2oz. My toddler doesn’t always like eating her veggies but loves pasta. I feel better about her eating it since they are made with carrots, spinach and tomatoes.
1. My two year old is on a roll this week… She fell and split her chin on Sunday, wrote on our TV with crayon, I found her sitting on top of play kitchen, she poured her milk into the gas tank of her car and got into my makeup for like the 20th time. Crazy stuff! Is this normal 2 year old behavior? I have nothing to compare it to and so I’m going to keep telling myself it is! She keeps me on my toes! Luckily, she is my favorite crazy two year old ever!
2. T2 is getting so big… as our last baby I just want it to slow down. I know they won’t be my babies forever but, throw me a bone! She is such a happy baby and a joy to be around. I have the most amazing and beautiful daughters… God has truly blessed me.
3. I’m done pickling for the season 24 jars of pickles…
5. Soccer season is starting soon… It’s a love/hate relationship with me. My hubby refs high school and college and is gone a lot during the season… on the up side extra money to go shopping and he does look sexy in those short referee shorts!
Are you from Tennessee? ‘Cause you’re the only TEN I SEE!
I thought I say 10 quick things about my trip to Tennessee last week.
1. I was sent to Tennessee last week to do some training for my new job. BTW I am super excited to get back into the workforce part-time!
2. Since the company I am now working for wanted me to fly out of state for training… I did. I hadn’t been on a plane in a while and I was nervous. Luckily, the flight was good and I made it safe.
3. It was hard to leave my babies for 2 days but I did it, and they were just fine. I gave them lots of kisses and my hubby too!
6. My cousin Joe is a barber. He owns his own shop and is pretty awesome! I was able to visit it… pretty cool. I would of course recommend any guy looking to for that old school barber shop experience to stop by. Not many places do it like he does anymore.
7. Monell’s. Family style southern cooking. AMAZING! If you are in Nashville you need to go there! The restaurant is in an old house. So good.
8. The Cupcake Collection. We heard so many wonderful things about this cupcake shop so we had to go check it out. We got there close to the end of the day so they didn’t have as big of a selection as I would have liked. That being said… what I did have was awesome! It was a nice treat to bring home to the family. My husband liked the sweet potato one the best and I liked the strawberry. I got a red velvet and triple chocolate as well. They were all yummy.
A 60-day challenge to rid my house of GMO's
I talk about having Autism in my life and other random stuff.
A blog about being a Mom, wife and some random other stuff.
Balancing the roles of a wife, mother, employee & person.
aka, The journal of someone trying to navigate through life, love, faith, OCD, and academia
My Journey to Sanity
Things my son needs to know before he grows up to be just like me.
beauty & fashion, subscription boxes, and other miscellany
A topnotch WordPress.com site
Stuff and things.
Just another WordPress.com site
Beauty, Fashion & Silly Things
An American mom in Australia blogs about things and stuff
Life is delicious.
Author, ranter, dad
A Blog about random Mom and life things!